I'm sure you like the people you work with and you are doing well in your current job but could there be something better? I invite you to consider this position for your next career move.
Due to an internal promotion, our client is seeking an accomplished Accounts Payable Clerk. This hands-on Accounts Payable Officer role encompasses a wide range of duties that include: matching, batching, coding and inputting a high volume of accounts payable invoices, processing payments, and running reports. Additional duties of the Accounts Payable Officer include resolving accounts payable issues with vendors, responding to internal and external inquiries, and completing other duties as requested for the accounting department.
Our award winning client is looking for a driven individual for this full time opportunity.
Our client has identified the following requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience processing full cycle Accounts Payable
- Strong computer skills including MS Word and Excel
- Thorough understanding of accounting fundamentals (Knowledge of cash handling and accounts payable and general ledgering processes)
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities, ensuring timely and accurate reporting
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn, and a passion to ensure accuracy in all payables
- Team minded mentality, and willingness to pitch in whenever and however you can
- Interest in proving yourself and earning your successes
- Accounting, Business Administration or related program a definite asset. A combination of education and experience may be considered.
If you are looking for an appealing challenge that will offer you the chance to put your talents to the test, please call Blair Clark for immediate consideration at (888) 778-0570, extension 4. You can also email self-register and apply through this advertisement.